Bill D. Beaver is full of developmental features that capture baby's imagination and stimulate the senses. It has an activity tail with mirror as well as ribbons and a fun, textures belly. A squeaky hammer and jingle sound help to engage baby. Every product includes signature stripe that can be found under the logo and along the bottom of the packaging.
Lamaze delivers ages and stages approach to development. Strong developmental logic with unique patterns and fabrics that stimulate baby's senses. Packaging focuses on ages and stages and developmental milestones with a fresh new look. Uses animal icons to reinforce the ages and stages product segments. Lamaze stimulates baby's vision and auditory skills. Lamaze strikes a balance between bright, high contrast patterns that help stimulate baby's vision, and bold solid colours that give baby's eyes a place to rest. Sounds like crinkle, squeakers and jingles also help stimulate and develop baby's auditory skills. Whether they're playing or preparing for a nap, your little one will enjoy hours of delight with the Lamaze range of toys Safe and easy for little hands to manipulate, Lamaze products feature soft velour material that invites snuggling and playing, different textures and interactive components like the mirrors, teethers, clinky rings and textured links which keep baby engaged as he/she grows.
- Bill D Beaver is full of developmental features that capture baby's imagination and stimulate the senses
- Has an activity tail with mirror
- Features ribbons and a squeaky hammer
- Jingle sound
- Fun, textured belly
The Potette™ Plus 2-in-1 is your potty training essential. This full-size portable potty can be used outside or in the home and can also convert into a toilet training seat by folding flat. This gives your little one a smooth overall potty-training experience with the same trusted potty.
- The rubberised feet stabilise the Potette and secure it when being used as a toilet trainer. The compact fold-away design fits perfectly into the luxury Potette travel carry bag, making it easy to store.
- The Potette Max Hard Reusable Liner is ideal for potty training at home and is perfectly shaped to fit securely on your potty. Simply dispose of the contents safely and clean between each use. The hardliner comes collapsed, simply push down open. Once opened it cannot be collapsed again.
- The included biodegradable liners are super absorbent, turning liquid to gel, and feature a fun pattern on the pad which will disappear when wet. These lightly scented liners hold up to 5oz of liquid to avoid spillages and absorb odours when out and about.
- The easy wipe surface can be kept clean with any household cleaner or antibacterial wash, and its legs can be detached for hassle-free sanitation.
- Awarded Gold Made for Mums Award 2020 for “Best Potty and Toilet Training Product”, Potette has been given the highest recognition by judges and parents.
Babies do make a huge mess but the Twist & Click nappy bin from Tommee Tippee is the only nappy bin to twist and individually wrap each nappy, safely sealing away odours and germs, keeping your home tidy and odour free. The multi-layer, anti-bacterial film is 100x more effective than nappy sacks as it is Biomaster** protected to kill 99 Percent of dangerous germs like E-coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
On contact it stops proteins being broken down by bacteria, a process responsible for lots of nasty smells. The smart sealing lid encloses all unpleasant odours and the inbuilt plunger pushes nappies deep into the bin, keeping your hands clean.
Newborn babies can need up to 12 nappy changes per day. That’s 84 nappies in one week and a lot of dirty nappies to dispose of each morning.
Despite its compact size, the Twist & Click nappy bin can hold up to 28 nappies* at once, meaning fewer trips to the outside bin. With a compact design and flat lid, this Tommee Tippee nappy bin can be placed neatly in a child's room, in a cupboard or discreetly in the bathroom.
Great as a hygienic bin even after your baby no longer wears nappies as it is also suitable for cotton wool, wipes and sanitary products.
The nappy bin comes with one pre-loaded refill cassette. Each refill provides enough anti-bacterial film to wrap up to 1 months’ worth* of nappies depending on the size and number you use. To reduce the environmental impact, all Tommee Tippee nappy bin refill cassettes are made from 98 Percent recycled plastic.
Please note that the Twist & Click nappy disposal system is only compatible with the Tommee Tippee Twist & Click refills. Sangenic TEC & Simplee Sangenic refill cassettes are not compatible with this bin. *Based on using size 1 nappies (2-5kg) ** Antibacterial protection is present in the film and not the other components of this product. Film is treated with Biomaster silver biocide tested to ISO 22196-2011. Please use biocides responsibly.
Box Contains: 1 x Twist & Click Advanced Nappy Disposal Bin; 1 x Twist and Click Refill Cassettes; 1 x Twist and Click Nappy Bin Instruction Leaflet