The Harmony breast pump is a manual hand breast pump from Medela. Ideal for on the move, this portable breast pump is light and discreet, fitting easily into your handbag. The Harmony manual breastpump also uses 2 Phase Expression technology, one of the only manual breast pumps to do so, ensuring you have as natural a breast pumping experience as possible on your breastfeeding journey. The single breast pump does not need batteries and provides an almost silent breastpumping experience. As a single manual breast pump, the Harmony is super easy to clean too, and simply comes apart and back together again for quick and effective cleaning. Medela is the breast feeding brand that has been trusted by hospitals and parents for over 50 years.
- Medela Harmony breast pump is a manual breastpump and is ideal for infrequent pumping or as a back up breastpump The pump also comes with 1x Personal fit breast shield 1x breast milk bottle for collection 1x bottle stand.
- This Medela single breast pump is light and discreet the package has everything you need to start hand breast pumping The included bottle collects expressed breastmilk ready for storing.
- Manual breast pumps are operated by hand and require no battery or mains so are perfect for on the go this also means that hand breast pumps are almost silent during use.
- Harmony manual breast pump uses 2 Phase expression technology to simulate natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast one of the only manual breast pumps to offer this.
- Medela Harmony hand breast pump is easy to use and clean leaving you with more time to spend with baby.
- As the Harmony is so light and discreet it can easily fit into your handbag so you can take it almost anywhere and pump.
Box Contains:1 x Medela Harmony Breastpump 1 x Harmony handle 1 x PersonalFit Breastshield 24 mm 1 x Connector 1 x Valve head and membrane 1 x Breastmilk bottle 1 x Bottle stand